- Free recruitment and employment service
- Database of skilled jobseekers
- Access to a committed, local work force
- On-going support from a professional team of Job Coaches
- Advice on employment grants and supports
Employment Grants & Supports
A range of employment supports aimed at helping employees with a disability to obtain and retain employment.
Reasonable Accommodation Fund for the Employment of People with Disabilities, incorporating:
Grants & Supports
- Workplace Equipment/Adaption Grant (WEAG)Provides funding for a person with a disability who is starting or already in employment to ensure workplace accessibility or equipment adaptation.
- Job Interview - Interpreter Grant (JIIG)Grant for an interpreter to accompany a person with a speech or hearing impairment to a job interview.
- Personal Reader Grant (PRG)Provides funding to employ a personal reader to assist someone who is blind or visually impaired in their work.
- Employee Retention Grant Scheme (ERGS)Aims to help employers retain employees who become disabled (through sickness or injury)
Other services available to support the employment of people with disabilities:
Wage Subsidy Scheme
Financial assistance to employers to encourage them to employ people with disabilities. More Details Click Here
Disability Awareness Training for Employers
Grants to employers to assist with the cost of disability awareness training.
How can I apply for any of these services/supports?
Contact your Local Employment Service or EmployAbility Service Office.
Check in with our staff to see if we can help you launch a career
EmployAbility Services are funded by the Irish Government through the Department of
Employment Affairs and Social Protection
Tá Seirbhísí Infhostaitheachta maoinithe ag Rialtas na hÉireann tríd an Roinn Gnóthaí
Fostaíochta agus Coimirce Sóisialaí
EmployAbility Service provides a range of supports to employers & people with a disability, through Job Coaches.
We aim to help people with a disability who are job ready & need a level of support to succeed in long-term and sustainable employment.
Individual Needs Assessment
Vocational Profiling & Career Planning
Individual Employment Plan
Job Sourcing & Job Matching
On-the- Job Support & Coachin
Advice & Support to Employers
Follow-up Support & Mentoring to both Employers & Employees
Friar's Court, Nenagh South, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary