Services for Jobseekers
- Professional guidance in career planning
- Identification of skills
- Job Search support and advice
- Assistance in communication with interested stakeholders (Disability Allowance Dept., Mental Health Services, HSE, Social Welfare)
- Access to person-centred job vacancies
- Support with the job application process
- Matching skills with employers’ needs
- Work experience placements
- Employers sourced
- Assistance with integrating into the workplace
Grants & Supports
- Workplace Equipment/Adaption Grant (WEAG)Provides funding for a person with a disability who is starting or already in employment to ensure workplace accessibility or equipment adaptation.
- Job Interview - Interpreter Grant (JIIG)Grant for an interpreter to accompany a person with a speech or hearing impairment to a job interview.
- Personal Reader Grant (PRG)Provides funding to employ a personal reader to assist someone who is blind or visually impaired in their work.
- Employee Retention Grant Scheme (ERGS)Aims to help employers retain employees who become disabled (through sickness or injury)
Other services available to support the employment of people with disabilities:
- Wage Subsidy Scheme
Financial assistance to employers to encourage them to employ people with disabilities.
- Disability Awareness Training for Employers
Grants to employers to assist with the cost of disability awareness training.
- Back to Work Enterprise Allowance
People on certain disability payments may qualify for the Department of Social & Family Affairs Back to Work Enterprise Allowance.
- Follow-up Support
Access to support services as required to maintain employment
Check in with our staff to see if we can help you launch a career
EmployAbility Services are funded by the Irish Government through the Department of
Employment Affairs and Social Protection
Tá Seirbhísí Infhostaitheachta maoinithe ag Rialtas na hÉireann tríd an Roinn Gnóthaí
Fostaíochta agus Coimirce Sóisialaí
EmployAbility Service provides a range of supports to employers & people with a disability, through Job Coaches.
We aim to help people with a disability who are job ready & need a level of support to succeed in long-term and sustainable employment.
Individual Needs Assessment
Vocational Profiling & Career Planning
Individual Employment Plan
Job Sourcing & Job Matching
On-the- Job Support & Coachin
Advice & Support to Employers
Follow-up Support & Mentoring to both Employers & Employees
Friar's Court, Nenagh South, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary